Cape Fear Voices and The Teen Scene is Named 2024 Non-Profit of the Year by the North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce

Cape Fear Voices / The Teen Scene named 2024 Non-Profit of the Year by North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce

How To Console Someone

Bing

Very frequently, almost every day we confront someone, could be a family member, friend or neighbor who has recently lost a loved one.

We always find it difficult to find the right words to express our condolences. We should give them a hug, tell them I’m sorry and tell them you’re always here for them and will be praying for them and their family.

We should tell them to remember the happy moments, the countless holidays, birthdays, parties, and celebrations that you smiled together, laughed together, hugged each other, and celebrated together.

Remember the countless stories, special clothes, jewelry, and happy pictures that help us remember their happy faces and keep their memories alive. Remember the sweet sound of their voice and the comforting feeling we feel when they talked to us and helped us feel better.

Remember the sweet smell of their lovely home and special foods that makes us remind us of them. Remember the gentle comforting feeling of their touch.

Tell them to go outside and look at the friendly shining sun and the stars at night. If you look closely, you can see all our deceased loved ones smiling back down on us. Take a walk around and notice the beautiful flowers, the peaceful comforting breeze and appreciate the beauty of nature.

These are all great signs telling us that everything is going to be alright, god is always looking out for us, and our deceased loved ones are always with us.

Our deceased loved ones are gone but never forgotten. They are still alive in our hearts, minds, and spirit. They can still see us, hear us, and keep sending down their light and gentle touch down from heaven.

They walk with us everywhere we go, watching down on us, keeping us safe from harm as they are our beloved guardian angels. Our guardian angels would tell us, if ever you are in danger or need someone to talk to, I am always here for you. Don’t be afraid.

I will protect you from harm. God always loves you now and forever.