Movie Reviews

Movie Reviews
Dan Dodge

Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse has been teased on Twitter to have it’s own sequel on October, 7th 2022. While I do not have much information on it at the time, more about the movie is being leaked in the new Spider-Man: No Way Home. Sony also is showing off a 30-Minute Panel in Brazil’s Comic-Con which could be the showing place for it’s trailer. With how well the first SMITSV went with it’s visuals and music, I have high standards for how it will turn out.

Halloween Ends is said to be the final installment of it’s “Halloween” franchise. Scheduled to release on October, 14th 2022 with an exclusive theatrical release unlike Halloween Kill’s debut date back in 2021. David Gordon Green says “ There’s not a lot of games in it, there’s not a lot of wittiness and retro joy.” Explaining how all 3 movies are different to each other with mood with Halloween Ends having a more intimate one.

Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO set in the future after the death of Majin Buu. The movie premiered in New York at Comic Con on Thursday, though it has not been released to the public. Hayashida promises a cinematic experience with what he thinks as fashionable, contemporary and modern. As it does not have a release date yet, it is for sure set in 2022. With the characters from a 2D to a 3D movie I’m excited to see how the fight scenes will look.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a sequel to the adventure comedy of Sonic the Hedgehog (2019).

As seen at the end of the last movie, Tails will be teaming up with Sonic against Dr. Robotnik, who has teamed up with Knuckles in search of an emerald. It’s release date is April 8, 2021.

Scream is a horror movie which is 2 hours long, and is set 25 years after the serial killings in Woodsboro, California. Release date for the movie is January 14th, 2022  As the teenagers figure out secrets about their town’s past, A new killer takes hold of the iconic Scream mask. This Scream movie is the fifth movie in the “Scream” series. Filming for the moving started in our own Wilmington, North Carolina.