A Man and A U.F.O – Real or Not?

Photo by Timur Isachenko on Unsplash
What is that in front of me? Do I see a U.F.O.?

NOTE: Teen Scene gave students a choice of two photos for them to select one as a prompt to compose a story within a 15-minute time limit.

There was a guy named Jack. He was driving a car on the road and he saw a strange thing, or being, but when he blinked it was a human yet he thought nothing of it. Later when he drove on that road again he saw floating chunks of ground being levitated into something. He got out of the car to see and it was a U.F.O (unidentified flying object). He drove past and called the cops but no one answered. When he got back to the city, he saw a giant mothership abducting people.

Fast forward 3 years later and our character Jack is saving people from getting abducted. He formed an alliance with one alien named Zoobot. And they are making weapons to fight back against the aliens. Zoobot explains “We are from planet xught8-20 and their planet is full of water and they’re taking land from them to build up their planet.” As Zoobot is explaining the aliens break into the warehouse.

As they are battling against the aliens, Jack notices a glitch in the corner of his eye. Then he suddenly heard someone or something call his name. Then he started complaining as someone took off his VR headset. Then the story ends and Jack eats dinner. And we came to the conclusion that that wasn’t real.