Breaking News!

First ever civilization where cannibalism is legal! (only to Avocados)
Breaking+News%21
Photo by Yethu on Unsplash

You are probably wondering what the title means by “civilization where cannibalism is legal!” Cannibalism is not legal for humans here, but Avocadians (living Avocados) can eat the regular avocados that grow on trees. Yes, in Avolandia living Avocados have homes. Here, humans and Avocadians live together in peace, but they do have some strict rules that they follow. I’ve heard that once you live there for a while, they are as easy as guac to follow. (Get it?)

In this civilization, the humans and the Avocados have different rules to follow to keep the peace. Some of the rules that the humans in Avolandia have to follow are that humans are not allowed to threaten the Avocados by saying they will eat them. (If they do that, they will either be banned from Avolandia or will be executed.) One rule that is applied to both Avocados and humans is that they must be respectful to each other.

One thing I find very interesting about Avolandia is its government. In Avolandia their government is called the “Avosquados.” Try saying that five times fast. The Avosquados make laws, make big decisions, and keep the peace between humans and Avocados. The Avosquados get the power by just being part of the Avosquados! (And it is very hard to get in.) The Avosquados that make the big decisions are the “OGs” (originals).

Avolandia originated in Mexico. (That’s where avocados grow best.) Some of the key cities in Avolandia are Avoburtingson, Avosquadosad, Ridersround, Avogroth, and Lumpia. The capital city is called Avotopia. Avotopia is where most people live because, one, it is the biggest, and two, it has all the main structures like the house of worship, and it is where the Avosquados run everything and live.

Did you know that Avolandia is where the first-ever automatic farm was created? (I sure didn’t.) The automated farm is not the only thing Avolandia created. They also created the Avo-three-in-one, which is a pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal friend combined. Their Book of Holy Avocados is like the Bible but with different stories and it’s made for Avocados. And last but certainly not least, the Avolandia statue represents Avolandia.

In Avolandia they have money that they use to pay for things, but they also trade things in certain parts of Avolandia. Did you know that when you put all the people there and what they spend their money on in a pie chart, it shows that they spend just a little less than half of their money on avocados? (What a shocker!) They also have a pretty large budget for education (but not as much as what they spend on avocados).

Some of the jobs you can get there are avocado farmer, nurse/doctor, teacher, seller, or business owner. (If you do decide to have one of these occupations, you must have some shape or form of avocados represented on the sign or generally on a business.). And last but definitely not least is a job as an Avocado. (Very hard to get in.)

I have told you all I have learned about Avolandias which is its laws, its government, inventions, the percentage of money spent on different things, where it is, and finally the occupations you can have in Avolandia.