More Fun Around Leland….

Town of Leland
Welcome to Leland, where the fun is!

On Wednesday, December 6, head over to the Scapegoat Tap Room, 2789 Compass Pointe South Wynd, for Forks N Motion Food Truck at 5:00 p.m., and No Excuses Trivia with Uncle Aaron at 7:00 p.m.  On Thursday, December 7, come back for Comedy Night starting at 7:00.

Looking for good food and music?  Go back to Scapegoat on Saturday, December 9, for A&M Red Food Truck at 6:00 p.m., and Cat-A-Tonic acoustic duo from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.

Leland Brewing Company, 2115 Ale Avenue,  has a Toys for Tots Collection Box until December 10th.  Check out their website for details on their Ugly Sweater competition and Angel Tree.  On December 21, bring your kids and pets and get a picture with Santa!

Wilmington Big Band will be playing holiday music and big band sounds at the Leland Cultural Arts Center, located at 1212 Magnolia Village Way, on December 8th from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.  Admission is $15.00.

Looking for a fantastic Light Display?  Look no further than Town Hall Plaza at 102 Town Hall Plaza.  The lights go on at dusk every evening until January 2nd