Strength of a Woman

Jan Morgan-Swegle
Relax and Reconnect

She’s the person that lights up any room she enters,  that always has a smile on her face.

She has the biggest heart, caring about people’s needs that sometimes she forgets about her own needs and desires.

She’s the first person to crack a joke to get people laughing, or saying an encouraging word to anyone that needs to hear it.

Her beauty runs within;  like a morning sunrise.

Courageous. She doesn’t hide her battle scars, wearing them proudly because she knows that even though life tests her, she walks with her head held high through the fire stronger than ever.

She understands the true value of working hard and achieving her heart’s desire in a world that is competitive and wants to make a better life for herself.

Comfortable in her skin, she dances to her own beat. Coloring outside the lines of expectations of life.

She has always been a fighter since day one, shutting down all the doubters, and haters;  And knowing her worth she doesn’t settle for anything less.

Like a Picasso painting, her life on a blank canvas captures the beauty of pain, strength, and the human condition.

How she lives her life reflects the testimony that is inside her, touching millions of hearts along the way. Overall, showing strength, she displayed all long…

View Comments (2)