WHEN THE STARS COME OUT

AUCTION PREVIEW

March 17 Update: The banquet is now sold out, but you may contact [email protected] or [email protected] to be placed on a waiting list. Thank you for your support.

We are counting down the days until our 4th Annual Awards Banquet, on April 20.   We hope to see you at Blossoms Club Banquet Room at 1800 Tommy Jacobs Drive in Magnolia Greens.  The banquet room is located behind Blossoms Restaurant.  As you know, this is our only fundraising event for the year.  And remember, we are a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization, making  your donations tax deductible.   If you don’t find anything you need from our auction, please consider making a separate donation to our scholarship fund for our contributing teens.

Tickets for the event are $75.00 per person.  Our buffet menu includes:  Marinated Flank Steak, Chicken with Mushroom Sauce, Fingerling Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables and a House Salad.  There will be a cash bar (through Blossoms Restaurant.)  Non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price of the meal.  Our favorite entertainer, Susan Savia, will be back this year.  Susan always captures the essence of the banquet with her music.

Come on out and have a good time while you support our seasoned writers and teens for the gift of writing they share with us every month.  Tickets are limited so don’t wait to purchase.  Join us when the stars come out on April 20, 2024.

We are having a silent auction, but this year, we wanted to give you a sneak peek of some of the items that are available.

Vintage Audio Wireless-Retail Price $99.99 Starting Bid: $59

Shiatsu Body Massager-Retail Price $249.99 Starting Bid: $149

Rabbit Champagne Opener-Retail Price $$60 Starting Bid: $36

Mini Waffle Maker-Retail Price $19.99 Starting Bid: $12

Samsonite Expandable Carry On-Retail Price $550 Starting Bid: $330

Various Plush Throws-Retail Price $30. Starting bid: $18

Starting bids are 60% of retail value.