Relax & Reconnect Sound Bath/Yoga Nidra Workshop at Unwined On The Square

Friday, October 27th at 6pm

Discover the deep relaxation of Yoga Nidra and the harmonizing power of sound healing with crystal bowls in a transformative session like no other! Immerse yourself in a blissful journey of inner peace and rejuvenation as the enchanting tones of crystal bowls work their magic on your mind, body, and soul.

During this unique experience, the resonating vibrations of the crystal bowls will gently guide you into a state of profound relaxation, helping to release tension, stress, and energetic blockages. As you surrender to the soothing sounds, you’ll effortlessly drift into a state of tranquility, enabling your body’s natural healing abilities to flourish.

Complemented by the gentle practice of Yoga Nidra, a guided meditation technique, you’ll delve even deeper into your subconscious, unraveling layers of accumulated stress and finding renewed clarity within. The harmonious combination of crystal bowls and Yoga Nidra will lead you to a state of profound calmness and inner awareness, leaving you feeling refreshed, revitalized, and reconnected.
Whether you’re a seasoned yogi or a newcomer to sound healing, this session welcomes all with open arms. Allow yourself the gift of this nurturing experience, and leave with a newfound sense of balance, serenity, and vitality. Join us for an unforgettable sound healing and Yoga Nidra session, and embark on a journey of self-discovery and profound healing. Reserve your spot now and elevate your well-being to new heights!

Unwined On The Square is located at 2163 Britton Road in Leland.  Call 910 408 1830 for additional information.

Sign up today: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=701397&stype=-7&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000039&date=10/27/23