Skibidi Toilet Sheldon, The First

Skibidi Toilet Sheldon, The First
Photo from Reddit supplied by the student writers

Once every million years a Super Sigma Fortnite pro comes to Skibidi world and rules all in Sigma style. That Sigma’s name was Sheldon Skibidi Cooper, The First. His nickname was Skibidi Sheldon and he was born into a family of super sigmas but he was the most sigma of them all. The first thing he did, since he was the first Skibidi Fortnite pro in a million years, he bought a brand new ultra HD 420 hertz gaming monitor for free off Temu to go with his ultra 2090 gaming PC. He could finally beat Super Sigma Fadedpigeon47 on Fortnite and now that he did, he could finally become the most Sigma Fortnite pro of all time but not better than one person and that person was Moneymaker the best Fortnite pro of them all.

Skibidi Sheldon was famous. Everywhere he went, he’d be recognized and you could smell him from miles away because Super Sigmas don’t shower. His scent was impeccable because of his ultra-rare Jean Paul Gaultier’s pour homme that he wears everywhere. This scent is so skibidi that all the people in the skibidi world can’t resist him. Skibidi Sheldon loves to go to Twitch Con to see the most Sigma Pro Fortnite players in the world all in one place but every time he goes, he can barely move an inch because of all the people gathering around him because of his scent attracting them like moths to a light.

Every now and then Skibidi Sheldon and his mom Sigma Mary would have a fight to see who was the superior sigma. The fight always started because Mary would want Skibidi Sheldon to shower but he refused to because Sigmas don’t shower. Skibidi Sheldon always won these fights because he’s a super sigma.  The reason he always won is because of his Jean Paul Gaultier elixir that he sprayed in his mother’s eyes. His brother sigma Georgie thinks that Jean Paul Gaultier’s elixir is not sigma enough so he wears Dior Sauvage which he thinks is very sigma. King Georgie sprayed Dior Sauvage in Kai Cenat’s eyes which made him Fanum tax skibidi toilets jean paul gaultier elixir. But the second most sigma besides Sheldon is George, who is Sheldon’s father and he wears Nautica Voyage which is a very skibidi sigma alpha scent with a great atomizer. And you know he’s a real sigma when he wears powerpuff girl dunks. But the most sigma of all Sheldon wears Tom and Jerry dunks which are the best dunks in the universe. Since Sheldon goes to an all-boys college, he sees lots of “nice people.” These people are “nice” to Sheldon because he lets them use his dorm. One time a non-sigma stole Sigma Sheldon’s jpg and Sheldon decided that he would put on his Sigma Fortnite drift hoodie to get all the women now that he didn’t have his Skibidi jpg.

Skibidi Sheldon never ever never ever never ever never ever got into fights because one, no one dared to fight the super alpha sigma, and two, his mommy would get super mad at him.  When his mommy is mad, the only way to calm her down is to get super Skibidi Sigma ultra alpha meemaw. One day Sheldon went to Skibidi toilet land with the Super Sigma which caused the Sigmas of Sigmaville to be outraged. So, a super skibidi brawl was formed, and just then someone walked through the door… Billy Sparks then walks through the door with his Sigma Bleu de Chanel and says, “I’m the most sigma in town.” Sheldon then says, “Nuh Uh.” Then Billy replies, “What do you mean NUH UH?” Just then Mega Mind walks through the door and says the sigma is here. Just then Mega Mind starts throwing Skibidi cookies at Sheldon and Billy, and Billy gets hit with a stray cookie that was meant for Sheldon which critically injures him. The Skibidi toilet gods then lower from the sky and take Billy into the Skibidi heavens, but just then Sheldon grabs onto Billy’s leg which takes Sheldon into the heavens along with Billy.

The Skibidi gods lay Billy on a table to check his pulse. Billy might not make it, the gods think Fanum may have taxed it. (In Sigma’s words: it’s not looking good.) They spray Billy with Jean Paul Gaultier, then the gods look at the bottle’s fine print. It says, Sigma Cologne. Billy rises off the table throbbing with Sigma powers running through his veins but they realize that the cologne was made by Gru and his minions. The gods think everything is fine, but little do they know they have created something worse than something ever before… Fruity pebbles fall from Billy’s ears as MegaMind laughs, “It worked, it worked!”

Billy freaks out, thinking this is the end… Just then George (Sheldon’s dad) says, not on my watch! He jumps up Super Sigma because he does coach football for the Wolves. Of course, he lands on Super Skibadee God’s land and says GEORGIE PASS!! Georgie passes to his dad immediately and he catches it with all his might but he looks down. Billy hits him with his Sigma crust and they soon realize that George isn’t gonna make it… but then Georgie brings a chug jug and gives it to George, and George starts getting back to full shield and health and finds a Peter Griffin metabolism and becomes the water. George takes over and becomes king of Tilted Towers. The screen fades out as “Runaway” by Kanye West plays.